Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Summer 2008 Recap.....part 5

So, I know that I skipped one post and I did not keep my promise to update my blog every 2-3 days but I tried my best hehehe

This time, I want to talk about my friends that I met and I did not met during this summer holiday. Well, it's really hard to tell all my friends that I met and I didn't met, but I will mention one or two I guess.

When I was in Singapore, I met with Natalia (or Nut2). I met her for the first time when she came to San Jose to visit her boyfriend, which is my friend. She took me to a place in Singapore called Clarke Quay (please correct me if I'm wrong). It was a really beutiful place and I can imagine myself hang out in one of those cafe with my buddies.

I would not forget to meet with Patty. She is my friend since we were in kindergarten. We had a dinner in Yuraku, buffet place, with her boyfriend, my girlfriend and of course her cute sister (9 years old) whose name is Prisila. Oh I love Prisila so much that I consider her as my own sister hahaha even though I'm pretty sure Patty won't agree with me to call Prisila "cute" hahaha. I really feel bad not to take pictures with her this year *sigh*

Even though I went to Singapore, I did not have a time to meet with my "sister' Sonia and Wendy. Those are two people that I usually hangout with if I go to Singapore, but oh well since they already work and I came during weekdays. Maybe next time.....

I also did not have a chance to meet my other "sister", Lindy. Even though she was on holiday too, but I guess my schedule and her schedule just did not fit. Btw, she has her own blog, littlebalerina.blogspot.com.

I'm still so happy to meet my colleague from UCV (Ursula Canisius Voice). Especially the one from my badge, Nico OB, Ervin, Asima, Deta, Monic hohoho so happy to meet them. Here, I post our picture. We have Soprano (Monic), Alto (Asima, Deta), Tenor (OB, Ervin), Bass (me) hahaha. We missed Siska, TS, Dyah, Dian oh well but happy enough. Ooohhh FYI, Deta was my partner when we were the president of UCV hohoho, she was a really good partner to work with.

Hmmm there are more people that I'm happy that I can meet and also feel bad not to meet them, but I guess we will always have other time, right?

No comments: